The Exeter Suite Sleeps 4
Situated on the first floor of the Exeter Inn in its own private wing is a lovely two bedroom self-contained apartment. The Exeter Suite is tastefully decorated throughout and can comfortably accommodate up to four.
The apartment which has its own private entrance has a spacious open plan living area, which includes a cosy lounge with large red comfy sofas, a breakfast bar and a well-equipped kitchen, complete with fridge, oven and washing machine. There is also a flat screen TV with built-in DVD and WiFi available.
Located along the main hallway are the two bedrooms, the first of these being a good sized double with plenty of storage facilities and an en-suite shower room. The second bedroom is a pretty twin, which also benefits from its own en-suite shower room. A separate family WC is situated opposite the two bedrooms.
Whilst staying at The Exeter Suite guests can take advantage of the onsite communal garden, which is mainly laid to lawn and has garden furniture ideal for enjoying a quiet afternoon tea on warm summer afternoons.
There is ample car parking for guests in the Exeter Inn car park, which is only a short walk from the entrance to the apartment.
Features and Facilities
- Sleeps up to four in one double and one twin bedroom
- Self-contained apartment in Exeter Inn
- Private entrance
- Electric convector heaters
- Electric oven and hob
- Washing machine
- TV with Freeview and built in DVD
- Selection of books, games and DVDs
- Electricity included
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Shared off road parking in Exeter Inn car park
- Bike storage
- Shared garden with lawn and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, first dog free
- Sorry, no smoking
- Community shop 1 min walk, pub/restaurant on site serving good food & ales.
- £5 per head voucher for a full dinner/lunch in the Exeter Inn Public House