Next Door Sleeps 2
The character one bedroom cottage Next Door is nicely located at the end of the terrace and overlooks Exeter Courtyard. This tastefully decorated cottage, which is set over one floor features some lovely period features, including wood beams and sloped ceilings.
The spacious dog friendly cottage has a handy entrance hallway, which leads into a well-equipped kitchen, complete with electric oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Next door to the kitchen is a large living room with dining area and feature fireplace. The sitting room has a double sofa and an additional armchair from which guests can watch the TV or warm up beside the electric wood-burning stove. A glass topped dining table to seat four is neatly located to one side of the room and is perfect for all occasions.
The double bedroom benefits from French doors, which open out on to an enclosed private terrace area where there is garden furniture provided for alfresco dinners. The cottage bathroom is fitted with a shower, WC and wash-hand basin.
Just a few yards from the Next Door cottage is the rear entrance to the Exeter Inn where delicious meals can be enjoyed beside the roaring fire or in its sunny courtyard.
Car parking is available for guests in the Exeter Inn car park, which is located just a few yards from the cottages.
Features and Facilities
- Sleeps up to two in one double bedroom
- Electric convector heaters with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob
- Washing machine
- TV with Freeview and built in DVD
- Selection of books, games and DVDs
- Electricity included
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Shared off road parking in Exeter Inn car park
- Bike storage
- Private front terrace with furniture
- Shared garden with lawn
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, first dog free
- Sorry, no smoking
- Community shop 1 min walk, pub/restaurant on site.
- £5 per head voucher for a full dinner/lunch in the Exeter Inn Public House